- Standard measurement of Canai International Spectrum Shape-Up System
a.Bustline Shape-Up System
|Select the size of the Bustline Shape-
Up System according to your bra size
|Select the cup size according to the between the upper and lower buntlines|
|Lower bustline||Bra Size||Bust size||Cup size|
|68 – 72||70||Below 6 cm||B|
|73 – 77||75||6 – 8||C|
|78 – 82||80||8 -10||CC|
|83 – 87||85||10 – 12.5||D|
|88 – 92||90||12.5 – 15||E|
|93 – 97||95||15 – 17.5||F|
|17.5 – 20||G|
b.Select the Hip and Waist Shape-Up System according to your waistline
- Assist customer to select the right size
It is important for the Spectrum Consultant to assist the customer to select the right Spectrum Shape-Up System that fits her in order to improve her figure. With their professional knowledge, Spectrum Consultant shall assist the customer to choose the right size and combination that fits her, so that she would be comfortable wearing the System, without any tightness. If the size is not right, customers would not buy. Even if they are forced to purchase, they would not be using the System daily because of the tightness. This would affect the improvement process, making it difficult for the follow-up checks. Returns, refunds and other situations may occur due to dissatisfaction.
a. Designing by matching the right codes: Fitting and comfortable
A clinical study from the industry has revealed that more and more women are diagnosed with expanding meridians, breast cancer, myocardial occlusion and other related illnesses due to the wrong selection of body shaping suit. Wearing a tight and wrong body shaping bodysuit could cause the above problems in the long run. If a young lady chose a wrong, tight body reshaping bodysuit, it could affect the development of her pelvis.
Hence, Canai International has combined the knowledge from ergonomic, material sourcing and technology to design a comfortable, fitting yet not pressuring body reshaping bodysuit, allowing you to reshape your bodyline comfortably and healthily.
b.Spectrum Consultant shall assist customers in the trial process after selecting the right size and matching system for them. The process should as below:
- The trial process should start immediately after finding the right and matching body reshaping system for the customer
- Inform the customers of the right ways to wear and adjust the system after telling them the benefits of the product
- During the trial process, remember to inform customers that disinfection will be done after the trial.
- Help the customer to push the flesh accordingly after putting on the product, so that she can notice the immediate effect and highlight the improvement to her to increase her desire
- Persuade the customer to keep the Shape-Up system on and show them the significant difference on the mirror, allowing them enjoy the benefits of the Spectrum consultant shall also re-measure the bodyline of the customer when the System is on, showing them the before and after differences and highlighting to them the improvement that He&ME Spectrums Shape-Up System can help at different parts of the body as well as the importance of changing the sizes when necessary. This would demonstrate the reliability of the product, increasing their confidence in it and the desire to purchase. Sales is closed.
- When a problem occurs, Spectrum Consultant shall professionally and patiently explain and answer the questions and concerns that the customers have. During this session, the Consultant shall sincerely, carefully, rationally, truthfully and accurately explain the product in detail to the customers, to resolve problems and clear doubts.
Canai International Spectrum Shape-Up System is a high-tech product. It is important for us to follow the right way to put it on and adjust the flesh accordingly thereafter. Failing to do so could affect the improvement or cause unforeseen consequences leading to the lost of confident and interest, making it hard for the follow-up process in the future. This may also arouse curiosity and disbelief in the products, causing returns.
- The right ways to wear a He&ME Spectrums Shape-Up System and fat adjustment
The right way to wear a Bustline Shape-Up System
How to put on the Bustline Shape-Up System and adjust the fat? The cup of the Bustline Shape-Up System is designed with three dimensional designs, covering the entire breasts and the flesh around them to prevent sagging and flesh extension, helping the user to obtain a beautiful, hour-glass shaped body.
- Loosen the straps of the system to ease wearing
- Spectrum Consultant shall stand behind the customer, allowing her to have the room to bend down to about 90 degree when wearing the system
- Spectrum Consultant shall help to hold the cups or pushing the fat around the breast area and pulling the system up from the back before buttoning.
- Spectrum Consultant shall stand on the right of the customer and use her right hand to adjust the flesh of the customer’s left breast through the strap, setting the flesh from the back of the arm to the armpit area. Using the left hand, Spectrum Consultant shall push the flesh from the back to the outer side of the left Not moving her right fingers, the Spectrum Consultant shall use four of her fingers to pull the fat from the back and setting it at the right spot by moving the fingers one by one, until the breast is fully fitted into the system. Use the left hand to hold onto the strap and adjust accordingly.
- Then, adjust the right breast by switching the standing spot to the left and repeat the above process.
The right way to put on the Waistline Shape-Up System
- Pull down the shirt and wrap around hip bone from the back to the front and button 6 to 7 buttons (if you realize that customer has a longer waist and the system is not long enough to wrap the entire waist, you may readjust the buttons at the sleeves before continuing the trial process).
- Standing right to the customer, adjust the flesh of the customer’s left waist. Use the left hand to wrap around the waist from the back, hold onto the memory strip and adjust it slightly towards the top. Using the right hand, push the extra fat at the abdomen area towards the hip back of the waist, following the direction of the memory strip, towards the top, until reaching the slimmest area of the waist before release Rub against the lower breast with the back of your hand.
- Spectrum Consultant shall stand at the left of the customer when adjusting the flesh of the customer’s right waist. Use the right hand to wrap around the waist of the customer from the back. Hold onto the memory strip and adjust it slightly towards the top. Using the right hand, push the extra fat at the abdomen area towards the hip back of the waist, following the direction of the memory strip, towards the top, until reaching the slimmest area of the waist before release them. Rub against the lower breast with the back of your hand.
- Spectrum Consultant shall stand at the left of the customer when adjusting the fat at the abdomen area. Hold the waist wrap with your left hand and push the extra fat from the abdomen with your right palm moving upwards, toward the navel. Stop and release the fat. Push your hand out accordingly.
- For customer with big stomach, divide the fat and push them separately toward the slimmest area at the Use the back of your hand to rub against the lower breast. Button up.
The right way to put on the Hipline Shape-Up System
- Assist customer to put on the slimming pants. Guide the customer to pull with both hands from the
- Spectrum Consultant shall stand at the back of the customer to help holding and pulling the pants up from the back. Guide customer to put on the slimming pants by moving their hips.
- Spectrum Consultant shall move to the front of the customer and guide the customer to stand at the first position according to the ballet position, holding the flesh at the hip and move up and down for 3 for 5 times. Spectrum Consultant shall hold onto the customer with her hands and follow the customer’s
- Spectrum Consultant should stand at the right, behind the customer, to adjust the flesh of the customer’s left hip. Start by using your left hand to push the flesh at the customer’s left hip from the inner back of the thigh towards the top, reaching the highest point of the hip, before releasing them. Push your hand off smoothly.
Stand at the left of the customer to adjust the flesh of the customer’s right hip by following the same process.
4. Washing and storing He&ME Spectrums Shape-Up System
- The right way to wash the system
- Use detergent designed for the system to wash it
- Water should be lower than 30 degree
- Rub gently with hands
- Absorb the water off with towel
- Place it flat to dry
- Let dry at natural cooling area
- Do not wash and manage with machines, do not soak or let dry under hot sun, and do not use detergent that contains alkaline ingredients
- The right way to store the system
- Store it at a specific compartment
- Place a bottle of your favorite fragrance at the storage compartment
- Roll He&ME Spectrums Shape-Up System gently into a strip
- Arrange nicely