- We reserve the right to deny access to our website or any part thereof at our sole discretion without notice and to refuse to provide our services to any user who violates these terms and conditions.
- We will not be responsible to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use, nor will we be liable to you for failure to provide or delay the delivery of our services through the website in any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable by the court of the jurisdiction of stationery, the validity or validity of any other provision shall not be affected, and the invalidated provision shall be deemed to be separated from such terms and conditions.
- We may assign these terms and conditions or appoint any third party, including the group company, to provide services to you on its behalf, or perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You shall not assign or otherwise dispose of all or any part of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions without our written consent.
- These terms and conditions set forth the full agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party shall have the right to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement not contained in these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong court.
We reserve the right to terminate or amend the above offer. If there is any dispute, our decision will be final and decisive.
These terms and conditions form an integral part of the general terms and conditions.